WavePad Sound Editor Full Crack Version Free Download
WavePad Sound Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a way or mp3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, WMA, real audio, au, air, FLAC, Ogg, and more.
WavePad is a music editing program for Windows PC computer. WavePad allows you to create and edit music and other audio recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects. Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording. Music editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more. Music restoration features including noise reduction and clicks pop removal.
WavePad Sound Editor Features:
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and more
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wave, vox, gsm, WMA, AU, if, FLAC, real audio, Ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
- Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and clicks pop removal
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 96kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
- Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes
Typical Audio Editing Applications
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
- Reduce vocals from a music track
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
- Save files for your iPod, PSP or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums
- Normalize the level of audio files
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.
Note: The Business version becomes completely unusable after 14 days, while the other edition remains free for non-commercial use, with the paid features deactivated after the 14 days trial period.